I/O Stage Box with 16 Remote-Controllable MIDAS Preamps, 8 Outputs, AES50 Networking and ULTRANET Personal Monitoring Hub Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live- entertainment production workflow. Now we’ve come up with the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world – the ultra-cool and ultra- affordable SD16 Stage Box! The SD16 provides 16 MIDAS-designed remote- controllable mic preamps, 8 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end, plus an integrated 4-port ULTRANET distribution hub for direct connection to our P16-M personal monitor mixers – without any additional hardware required. Plus, the SD16 is extremely compact and comes with rugged protective bumpers, so you can toss them directly on stage wherever you need them. The best part – all it takes is a single shielded CAT5e cable per stage box (up to 330 ft / 100 m length).
Behringer SD16 Digital Snake
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 4-port ULTRANET distribution hub for powered connection of 4 BEHRINGER P16-M personal monitoring mixers
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for installed and mobile applications
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading multiple units—no merger or router required
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- Ultra-compact and roadworthy, all-steel chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
This Product is Typically available with 7 days, however, stock availability may vary from time to time.
Please call to check current availability.